About Me

My Photo
Funmi Iyanda
Lagos, Nigeria
Funmi Iyanda is a multi award-winning producer and broadcast journalist. She is the CEO of Ignite Media and Executive Director of Creation Television
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sports, Sex and Summer

I miss writing but l fear my quest to be the captain of my own ship means I am often not at my most creative mental space. However with Binyavanga urging me on with the subtlety of a hurricane I agreed to participate in this great project that sees fourteen writers going to different cities in Africa and Brazil during the world cup to contribute articles and stories that will eventually become a travel book. I will be in Durban from next week getting up to no good.

Here's a link to my introductory article

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

SPORTS..don't like football..so no risk of getting HBP because of our eagles performance! ..*grinning*save journey. Off to read the introductory article!