About Me

My Photo
Funmi Iyanda
Lagos, Nigeria
Funmi Iyanda is a multi award-winning producer and broadcast journalist. She is the CEO of Ignite Media and Executive Director of Creation Television
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, September 26, 2008

Weekend Starter

Hello people!
FI is still dealing with the challenges of Monday’s incident.
However, I know that FI will be interested in the following.
Besides she is looking forward to the Obama v McCain debate today.
Have a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

My most heartfelt sympathies to FI, I read that story and I was beside myself with apoplectic rage.

Having experienced such an event at close quarters in my own home 20 years ago, my picture of safety and security in Nigeria is still coloured by that horrific experience.

I wish everyone affected well and pray that we would not be victims of such heinous activities again.

Regards,

Akin

Sherri said...

Pele o Funmi,
i hope the injured are doing recovering well.
hang in there..

Yewande Atanda said...

anty Funmi sorry o.