About Me

My Photo
Funmi Iyanda
Lagos, Nigeria
Funmi Iyanda is a multi award-winning producer and broadcast journalist. She is the CEO of Ignite Media and Executive Director of Creation Television
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, March 03, 2008

Vagina monologues

Meanwhile I am rushing off to join the stellar cast of the achingly talented Omono, the totally fun Kate Henshaw Nuttal, the beautifully mad Yinka Davies, Stella Damascus Aboderin, Ashionye and others for this years’ Vagina monologues, now what have I gone and gotten myself into?

5 comments:

Sherri said...

shud be a blast!

tankojjetty said...

so finally i get to ink on mrs or is it miss iyanda's blog...
hopefully i'll get to see this one cause i couldnt make the last one...
wish u the best at the rehearsals

Hair Azara said...

I wish I was home to catch this, must be AMAZING, with the wonderful cast!

http://hairbyazara.blogspot.com/

Asabe said...

While you are at it, do enjoy yourself and don't forget to give us the gist.

Unknown said...

U have a great cast with you and i guess; you will be just fine.

Enjoy.