About Me

My Photo
Funmi Iyanda
Lagos, Nigeria
Funmi Iyanda is a multi award-winning producer and broadcast journalist. She is the CEO of Ignite Media and Executive Director of Creation Television
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, January 22, 2007

reply to all on change a life article

@ all, l have tears in my eyes to see your responses, l hadnt replied because of server problems and having to do so much by myself. Thanks laspapi for being a joshua. l will digest it all and get back to you all when l return to lagos. l believe we can start a movement for change using our collective talents and resources. thank you.

2 comments:

Queenb said...

Hey aunty funmi, I havent been here in a minute...I am off to catch up on all thats new with you! Smoochies to Morenike.

Anonymous said...

hi my mondays and wednesday are not complete without newdawn.about anne smith.it is all about life.fame stardom and wealth all have a price.please dont get me wrong wealth is good so is fame but lets take time to thinkand reflecton our lives.best of luck.