About Me

My Photo
Funmi Iyanda
Lagos, Nigeria
Funmi Iyanda is a multi award-winning producer and broadcast journalist. She is the CEO of Ignite Media and Executive Director of Creation Television
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Whilst Funmi is away



Funmi is away, busy as a bee she is..But the "blog must go on!!!"
We found this funny video on youtube and wanted to share it with you.

What's the Wacko jacko craze and when will it end?

Enjoy the video... I hope.

Funmi will be back on Friday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, I love this video too! lollll Soo funny. There's a guy that says ''I doesn't care'' when he sings MJ...
And the one that was a mixture of Fela and MJ, na wa ooo! lol

Iyaeto said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ms. Catwalq said...

I could not even laugh out loud cos I was in class.
This was too funny. Na real wah